BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 30, 2009

Quiet

We had a quiet weekend at home. Justin has what we think is Strep or something equally nasty. He's had it since last Tuesday. He hasn't been able to eat much of anything and the inside of his throat looks gross. He's feeling a little better, so hopefully it's on its way out the door. So because he felt bad, we spent most of the weekend in our PJ's. We researched honeymoon locales and plan to book something this coming weekend. Quite excited about that!

We also signed up for a 5K Walk/Run (yes, I'll be walking, lol) put on by the Save Our Skin Foundation (SCAN) . I've been wanting to do something in my grandfather's honor, and when I heard about this, I knew this was it. Turns out, when my extended family heard about it, they wanted to join. So we've booked two hotel rooms and are making a long weekend out of it! (It's in Atlanta and falls on Memorial Day). :-)

Not much else to report. I have a Stat test tomorrow which I am dreading!!!

Have a good week!

~BK

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet comment. Good luck in the 5K!

Madison Sanders said...

Good luck on the 5K, I'm sure it will be fun with your extended family there.

In regards to middle school, aI guess for some people it was awful, but it wasn't THAT bad for me.

Meg said...

ewww strep is going around.. Hope he gets better soon!

The honeymoon is the BEST part. It's just you and your new hubby and celebrating your new life together at some random destination. You will remember every moment of it!

Good luck with the race, how neat :)

tam7777 said...

you will have fun doing the 5k and meet allll kinds of ppl. Hope Justin is feeling better by now.

Madison Sanders said...

Yes, we were supposed to graduate together. She always kept to herself, but we ate lunch together. (Long story) She was always nice to me though.