Thought I'd share a few photos from this weekend!
Snooooooow!!!
What is that stuff?!?
I don't like it!
Our snow child :-)
Making snow icecream!
This weekend was so much fun!!!! We were without power for 27 hours, but even that was fun (except towards the end- I was missing WATER and my internet, lol). Hope you had a good weekend too! :-)
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

5 comments:
Love your snow child!
Cute pictures! we were just as excited! Noah never wanted the power to come back on lol~
Mama said yesterday that she should have made snow ice cream.
The problem? She was busy enjoying the snow. It was beautiful. Cute snow child!
love all the pictures!! Ugh, I'm not good with no power. It really makes you think when you're without for a while..
love the pics and Jackson I just don't know he looked like he was enjoying from the inside out.
Post a Comment