Our UGA bulldogs looked great out on the field today. It's going to be a good season! I love the game day atmosphere in Athens! UGA VII was introduced today which was neat. He looks like a darn good dog! It was soooooo hot though! The players kept cramping up due to the intense heat! We met up with some friends from our Australia trip and cheered on the dogs together. Good day! Not much else to say so I'll just share a few photos from the game. Go dogs!!!
Me and the roomies before the game.
Me and Justin.
Lizzy (she's on the flag line), Cameron, and me.
This is a side note, but I don't dress up for the games. I've never understood wearing a dress to a football game. I want to be comfortable! But I do like to look at all the different red and black attire. Each to his own ;-)
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

2 comments:
It was a great game! We had a great time.
My blog address has changed to http://meuboo.blogspot.com.
yeah I was confused when everyone started wearing dresses. I like to be dressed up but I can't see myself in a dressy dress for the game. It's cute though for whomever can stand it.
Post a Comment