BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve...

last year was one of the worst days of my life. We found out that my grandfather's cancer had metastasized and that he had 6 months to live. Not exactly the best way to ring in the new year...

My life has changed drastically during 2008.

Two of my most precious family members have left this world.

I am a senior in college.

Justin is a college graduate and no longer in Athens.

I'm engaged!!!

This year's New Year's Eve was spent a bit differently.... wedding dress shopping!
I've found my dress (quite ecstatic about that!) and hope I've set a happy tone for 2009. :-)

Goodbye 2008, I really don't think I'll miss you one bit.

Happy New Year everyone!

~BK

5 comments:

Madison Sanders said...

That's grest that you found a dress that soon. Have you set a date yet?

Meg said...

Yay! That's so awesome, it took me forever to pick out a dress. That's one of the most stressful parts already behind you!!

Amy said...

I'm so glad you found your dress. It took me forever!!!!!

Madison Sanders said...

Do you know how I can make my pictures enlarge when someone clicks them? I thought all I had to do was upload them, but no luck.

Unknown said...

I am glad you found your dress! Happy New Years to you!