BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Opposite

This weekend was the opposite of the last. I was busy every waking minute. I was consumed with school work for the most part. Two big exams this week. One yesterday that went really well, and one today that I'm worried about, but tired of worrying about!

I also addressed and mailed my graduation announcements which I'm so glad to check off the list. Not much longer till I can put on that cap and gown! :-)

We also booked our honeymoon!!!

Negril, Jamaica here we come! I can already feel the sand between my toes!

This weekend we have our engagement photo session in Greenville, SC. Afterward, we're going to have a date. First one in... too long! Super excited about both of those!!!

Easter is my favorite church service, so I'm really looking forward to that also this weekend. I really want to go to a good sunrise service too.

Well back to studying!

~BK

8 comments:

Amy said...

I wish we could come with you guys. Oh how I would love to go back!!!!

Kim P said...

Let the wedding festivities begin! It will be here before you know it!

Robyn Beele said...

What a great honeymoon!? Good luck with the test.

Madison Sanders said...

Sounds like a very productive weekend.

I know you're super excited about Jamaica!

Unknown said...

Wow a great place to honeymoon! Good luck with school I can't wait to see your pictures!

Meg said...

Busy week!! ooohhh I would be dreaming of that trip NOW! I was just thinking how this time last year I was consumed with buying things for our cruise, it's never too early!

Have fun on your date, it's nice to get away sometimes!

Madison Sanders said...

I have an award for you on my blog!

tam7777 said...

Excitement is in the air