BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Breathe!

Things are so busy at the moment, I have to remind myself to breathe!

School is crazy. I'm approaching my last round of tests (3 this week and 3 next week) before finals. May 5th will you hurry up and arrive?

I've also picked up an additional class offered by KAPLAN to help me prepare for the MCAT. This means essentially no free time for me between UGA coursework and Kaplan work. May 5th will you hurry up and get here?

I'm also in the midst of packing. I move out of my apartment next Friday. Just typing that seriously makes me tear up a little. Although, I am SO EXCITED about this next step in my life (aka marriage), I will miss my roommates so much, and as my fellow bride-to-be friend said, I'll be living with a boy! (Ha, totally just kidding, Justin is super clean and a wonderful cook and likes to iron, and well I'm lucky!) BUT we've had the best two years as roommates and they've been there for me anytime anything was wrong or I needed anything. It will just be so different, not seeing them everyday. Ok, different subject before I wind up bawling.

I started working on our engagement announcement today. Once our disk of engagement photos arrive in the mail, we have to pick one and get that the paper asap. Who knew such a small write up could be such a daunting task!

I also applied for a job on Friday. A job that I would love. A job that would teach me lots and lots. A job that would look great on applications. I'll know early May, so send prayers my way if you get a chance! Jobs are so hard to find right now...

Not much else to report. So I'll share a few photos from the weekend!

Nature Shot



Playing with our fur-child


:-)



Have a great week!

~BK

3 comments:

Madison Sanders said...

I know you're very busy right now with wrapping school work up.


I also know that you'll be sad leaving your friends(not leaving for good, but you know what I mean), but I also know that change is good.

Such cute pictures of you and Jackson!

Meg said...

aww love the pictures!!

yes living together is an adjustment but not as bad as some make it out to be!

Robyn Beele said...

I will be praying for you!!