BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Engagement Photos and Easter

Our weekend was super busy!!!

Saturday we had our engagement photos taken in the beautiful downtown Greenville, SC. We had the best day. The weather was great and our photographer is amazing!!! You can see a little preview of our photos by clicking on Alison under my blog list and then her post Bliss and Justin. I must admit, I love them! :-)

Easter was great. We went to the sunrise service at Cornerstone and then I went to church with my mom and Justin went to church with his grandmother. We had lunch with Justin's family and dinner with mine, so it was busy!!!

Here are a few random photos to share:


Easter Morning


Our Easter basket (Me, Justin and Jackson) - Mama surprised us with this during the afternoon, Lol.


Jackson loved his Easter treat!


Just a random shot of my fellas.

Hope you had a great weekend too!

~BK

6 comments:

Madison Sanders said...

Glad you had a great weekend!

Robyn Beele said...

I LOVE the pictures! They are so good!

Amy said...

The pictures are great!!!!!!

Meg said...

Wow, I LOVE LOVE your pictures, how fun! You'll treasure those forever!

tam7777 said...

great pics--love the treat for Jackson

Unknown said...

The pictures are great! Love them!