Only five more days of classes before finals. That gets a big fat hooray!
This week I'm planning on studying the majority of the time, but we are going to Twilight Criterium 2009 (I said all that instead of just saying Twilight to let you know if has nothing to do with the book or movie, lol).
Here's the website: http://www.athenstwilight.com/
It's a big deal in Athens. Justin's Ouside magazine said it's the best in the country and to imaigne that it comes to Athens! He's been every year since he stared UGA and I've never been. So we're both looking forward to it!
We also have to stop by the mall and pick up some of these: 
Justin's in a wedding and that's the grooms choice of foot attire. The whole thought cracks me up because it's so not Justin's style.
We also have a birthday party to go to on Sunday for my sweet Emilee! So it should be a great but busy weekend!
I'll try to get some photos of the weekend happenings! Hope you have a great one!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
I'm imagining those shoes on Justin--:)
haha weddings, the things you have to wear. Too fun!
I love the shoes very much my style haha!
Post a Comment