I remember when I was little and 2000 seemed so far away, much less 2011!
I've been a lazy blogger, I'll admit, but I'm really enjoying my (dwindling) time off from school! So here's a quick recap since my last post:
The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and the bride was GORGEOUS! It was a wonderful day for everyone and I'm so excited for the newlyweds. They are a precious couple and I'm so glad that they found each other. :-)
Christmas was wonderful! See FB for photos, hence the laziness ;-) Justin got a kayak and he is still ecstatic about that. He's wanted one for a long time, so I've been saving for a long time and went in with my parents. Seeing his face made me so happy. It really was a wonderful Christmas season and 7 family Christmases later we feel fulfilled, loved, and very blessed.
We spent our New Year in Jamaica. It was beyond fabulous and exactly what we needed. Justin was not able to get a vacation in 2010 due to starting his new job in Atlanta and he was really burnt out. School had fried my brain so it was so nice not to do anything. He played lots of volleyball, I laid out and read four books (I drink them up while I can when school is out), and we sailed a good bit (Justin's new found hobby). I'll try to post photos somewhere soon. We're already talking about saving for next time!
So all in all 2010 was a great year. I learned more about being a wife, we moved to a new town that we surprisingly love, and I went back to a school that I love.
So I never make resolutions because I never keep them, but here's some plans/wishes for 2011:
1)Obtain my second bachelor's degree in nursing and begin my coursework towards my masters.
2) Travel more with my husband. It's something that we really enjoy. We'd rather never go out to eat and be able to travel. This includes camping and hiking. I got a sleeping bag for Christmas so I'm officially good to go!
3)I would say get in shape because I know that I should, but I really hate exercising. So my wish is that I find a form of exercise that I actually like or don't hate at least.
4)Finally, remember that the time we're given with our family is not always as much as we'd like and enjoy spending as much time with my family as possible.
Happy 2011!
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

1 comments:
lol, find a form of exercise that you don't hate. Ditto.
Post a Comment