BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 28, 2011

Five on Friday

* The photos from the post below include a monogrammed L serving platter that was a gift to Justin's mom for her wedding from her grandparents. It's beautiful. The china cabinet belonged to my great-grandmother and every time I look at it, I think of her.

Here's this week's five:

1.

Contigo mugs are the absolute best! They keep hots hot, colds cold, and are 100% spill proof. You can find them at Target or online at www.gocontigo.com, usually around $20. The stainless steel cup like the one in this photo can be washed in the dishwasher, but the colored "painted" ones have to be hand washed. I can't explain how wonderful these are! Justin and I both love ours! They also make water bottles and cups for kids! (Big thanks to my Aunt Tammy who recommended it!) *All pink or red products are 20% off through Valentine's Day when ordered from the website listed above.

2.

So nothing too fancy, but I'm totally loving sweet potatoes right now (with a teensie bit of butter and brown sugar)- delish!

3.

This was a stocking stuffer. It's set up for two people to make guesses each day and then you tally them up at the end of the week. Fun and I must say I've learned some odd facts. What do you think the answer is here? No googling allowed!

4.

We love our Woodwick candles! Redwood is a great classic scent that is perfect for the winter!

5.

This is a two in one, but together they make the perfect cup of coffee! In my opinion, the Coffee-mate HAS to be liquid and this is the best flavored one! Yummy!!!

:-)

~BKL

3 comments:

Meg said...

I've been looking for a great canteen. I need to seriously up my water intake and decrease my caffiene/tea addictions. I'll have to check these out!

ummm, I say fact (total guess) or is it a trick question :)

Jamie said...

I say crap. Lol.

Madison Sanders said...

I bet my mama would love that mug!

I say fact, but it is a total guess.