BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 24, 2011

Anybody else catch...

Oprah? I haven't watched in years but heard all the hype on the news this morning and set my DVR to record. WOW! (If you missed it and haven't heard, Oprah has a 1/2 sister that she never knew she had. Her mother gave her up for adoption without telling any of her children). It's amazing that the sister never sold her "story" to the tabloids. Oprah annoys me at times, but I admire the way she told the world about her new sister and has welcomed her into her family. Adoption stories always hit home for me so of course I cried.

~ Adoption is not about finding children for families, it's about finding families for children ~ Joyce Maguire Pavao


~ We should not be asking who this child belongs to, but who belongs to this child. ~ Jim Gritter

~BKL

2 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

I haven't watched it yet but I heard about it. That is CRAZY!

Meg said...

Great post, so true!! I already like the sister better, lol.