BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 21, 2011

Five on Friday

I loved J's 5 on Friday post and decided to try my own! (J, you inspired me to buy that detergent!)

1.

Best book I've read in a long time!! It's definitely a must read!

2.

Rips! Love this candy! I never get tired of them :-)

3.

9 x 13 Pyrex with a lid. Justin's mom gave us this for Christmas and I love it! We cook a lot of casseroles and it's so nice to just pop a lid on it and put it in the refrigerator!

4.

I love my Holmes Heater fan! I bought it in college for my dorm room but have actually used it more this year than ever. My husband is the king of the thermostat and is all about saving money on the power bill, but he approves of my heater because it only heats small spaces (like a room instead of a whole level of the house) and you can set it on a particular temp and it will cycle on and off. It keeps me warm!

5.

I got this Babyliss ceramic hair blow dryer for Christmas and love it! It dries my hair so fast and leaves it so soft!!

And there you have it, five of my favorite things at the moment!

~BKL

4 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

I have never heard of that candy, but it looks yummy! I need one of those heaters!

Jamie said...

Rips? NEVER HEARD OF IT! LOL. I can't wait to read that book.

& I wish I had that hair dryer. I might be inspired to save my allowance & buy one. hehehe.

Meg said...

I haven't heard of that either.. Funny!
I've been looking for a good read, this may be it! I love 50F, keep it up! I think I may try something similar next week.

Kim said...

I can't wait to read that book! Love the Five on Fridays!