BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Real Life Resumes Soon



After 6 weeks off, school will be starting back this week, with tomorrow being last day off until Spring Break in March. This semester my clincals will be at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta for pediatrics and Emory Healthcare (John's Creek) for maternity. I'm really looking forward to maternity, but I hope peds buzzes right by. I love kids, but I don't want to work with them, especially when they're so sick.

No other news here, hope everyone stays warm this week!

~BKL

5 comments:

Meg said...

girl, 6 weeks off? Awesome! I bet this will be a really surprising, fun semester! But sick babies are the worst!

Robyn Beele said...

Good luck with this semester! I would not enjoy sick babies either, but maternity might be fun!

Jamie said...

I think you'll have a fun surprisingly fun semester. I thought I would hate them both, and they were my favorites.

Good luck!

Kim said...

C's cousin is delivering @ Emory Johns Creek soon! Heard awesome things about it.

BK said...

Thanks everyone! K, that's awesome, I've heard it's a great maternity center!