I've missed a few days, school is crazy right now, but I'll continue on with the next day each time I post.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
I'd like to trade places with my great-grandmother for a day during the time in which she was living through the great depression and raising seven children alone. I think I've shared her story, but her husband was killed by a drunk driver and she was left to fend for herself and her children. I know that I would have even more appreciation for the amazing woman she was and complain a lot less about the life I live. I can't put into words how much I admire the life she lived. She endured more hardships than anyone I know, but yet had such an amazing testimony and was a wonderful witness to others. She taught me so many things about life. I can't put into words how much I miss this precious woman. 


~BKL
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
What a story! I can't imagine having to experience something like that, especially during that period!
You're so sweet to want to be humbled by such a life experience. I couldn't imagine..
She was so precious!
Post a Comment