BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thanks

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm getting there slowly but surely. If I could get a decent amount of sleep I might could feel better, but between the crazy hours I'm spending working on school work and my non-working nostrils, it's difficult. At least next week is Spring Break and I can rest some then. HOORAY! I think I see a pedicure in my near future and that I'm most deserving ;-)

Day 12 - A picture of something you love





I didn't grow up with a dog as a child and never knew how much you can love them and now I can't imagine my life without one. Of course no dog can ever be as great as this one. He's spunky and fun, but loving too. He always knows when I have a bad day or when I'm upset and on those days he's extra snuggly. I love my sweet fella so much.

~BKL

1 comments:

Meg said...

Keep up the good work, enjoying your posts!! I like that you find someone or something different for each one. I would be tempted to use the same person or thing each time :))