BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Overload

My blog doesn't know what to think with all these posts. (Five on Friday is in the previous post)

Yesterday's photo theme was to post a photo of my night. Well I forgot to take a photo, but what we did was go here:



We had dinner with Justin's dad and his wife. His birthday is next weekend and Justin has to work so we went a week early. The food was delicious. I had the bacon wrapped chicken, fried squash, and a baked sweet potato. Seriously the best meal I've ever had there!

Today's photo topic is to post a photo from your favorite memory. I think it's hard to have a one favorite memory so I'm posting a few.

This photo is from the first time we went to Destin, FL. It was just my parents and I and we had the best time. From there on after we went every year and took my grandparents too. Hands down my best childhood memories come from those weeks at the beach with my family.



This photo is from a typical day spent on the lake. Growing up with the lake in my backyard made it a huge part of my childhood.



Later in life, I cherish memories from days spent at UGA. I had the best roomies and so many great experiences.


I can't forget my favorite memories with Justin. I have too many to share them all so I'll pick two. Our time in Australia and of course our wedding day.


(Yes, I still can't believe I let him convince me to climb that thing...)



~BKL

3 comments:

Meg said...

Your wedding pics are so gorgeous!! I must try that Strawberry limeade. I love simply orange products!

Jamie said...

I cannot believe you climbed that bridge!!! LOL!

and that food sounds delicious. :-)

Robyn Beele said...

I cannot believe you climb the bridge either! Love the memories!