BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So I just couldn't choose...

(Day Two: Photo of you and the person you've been closest to the longest)

One person I've been closest two for the longest, so I picked two :-)

I've always had a wonderful relationship with my mom. For as long as I can remember, she's been my friend. How she struck that perfect balance between being my mom and friend, I don't know, but she sure did it, and I pray that I can be the same for my child or children someday. She's hands down the best person I know. She's made so many sacrifices for me, and my life is so much better because she's such a large part of it. I love my mom so much, can you tell? ;-)



I met Jenny when I was four at the good ole Gloria's School of Dance. She's been my best friend since. I was sisterless growing up, and she's always been like a sister to me and definitely still is. She relates to me on a level no one else can and always knows what I'm thinking or feeling. It makes me want to cry when I think about how lucky I am to have her. I can only hope I've been as wonderful of a friend to her as she's been to me. I miss her now that we're grown up and away from UGA,some of my best memories are from our times as college roommates, but thankfully we still talk on the phone all the time and see each other as often as possible between our crazy school schedules and separate city living. But of course our Kindergarten Valentine's Day Ball ranks right up there with those favorite memories too ;-)





~BKL

3 comments:

Jamie said...

so sweeeeeeeeeeet! You & Jenny in Kindergarten. Cuties!

Kim said...

Love this post! Life would be so empty without friends and family!

Meg said...

This is freaking adorable! I love the idea!!!! Aw, mothers and daughters are very special.. I hope to have that relationship with a daughter someday!