BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My favorite show

Today's photo assignment is to post a photo from my favorite show.

Friends is my all time favorite show. I can watch a episode I've seen a trillion times and still laugh so hard. I have all the complete seasons, and I'll never get tired of watching. Such a wonderful show! I found this photo and thought it was funny.



My favorite current show that is still taping and airing new episodes is Brothers and Sisters. I love Grey's and PP too, but this one is definitely my favorite! For those who don't watch it, it's about five grown siblings and their mother (Sally Field who I love!) and their spouses and families. ABC describes it like this:

Brothers & Sisters is like that awkward family reunion, where everyone is airing their dirty secrets at the dinner table. The thing is, with the Walkers, they're dropping these bombshells at every meal. The Walkers appear to be the perfect all-American family, but it's up to matriarch Nora Walker (Sally Field) to hold everyone together as they cross paths with divorce, infidelity, addiction, war, politics, prejudice and death.

You never know what other family members might creep up--there seems to be an endless supply of affairs and illegitimate offspring being paraded out in the wine-soaked, soapy world of the Walkers.

But don't dismiss Brothers & Sisters as a family-crisis-of-the-week program. For all of the dysfunctional drama, the Walkers know that the family that drinks together, stays together. As the empty wine bottles pile up, the lips loosen and the secrets pour out just as fast as the vino. While we’d give anything to attend one of their raucous dinner parties, we all know we’d be better off posting our deep dark secrets on Facebook than sharing them with Nora and company.


It's such a great show. I can't tell you how many times it's made me cry, as well as, laugh. I couldn't find a photo of this season's cast, as a couple have left and a few newbies have came along, but here's the most recent one I can find. You can tune in and catch the Walkers on Sundays at 10 on ABC.



~BKL

2 comments:

Kim said...

I absolutely love Brothers and Sisters. It's hilarious because my entire family thinks my grandmother should have been named Nora Walker. I swear I have a family member who resembles every person in that cast. Even Kevin. Lol!

BK said...

LOL, that's so funny! I love it, and hope it's not going anywhere for awhile. With a few cast members leaving or taking a break, it always makes you wonder.