BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Catch-up Photo Post

Two photos from our engagement day:




My lovely engagement ornaments:




(The glare wouldn't let me get my own photo so I took this from Hallmark's site)

The ring: (Bear with my photography, I was trying to avoid showing my non-manicured hand and be a bit Christmas creative...which I probably failed miserably at!)






A few shots from Justin's birthday which was December 19th:

Yes, I do own more than one sweater...hehe.



And cutie Jackson:




Well, off to nibble on more fudge. I made my first batch ever, using the recipe on the back of the Marshmallow creme jar, and it turned out pretty good, I was shocked!

Can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

~BK

6 comments:

Madison Sanders said...

It's beautiful! Did he pick it out himself? If so, he did a great job. Btw, the ornaments are cute.

Robyn Beele said...

Your ring is beautiful!! Have a great Christmas!

Unknown said...

Your ring is beautiful loved all the pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah Merry Christmas!

Meg said...

Your ring is gorgeous!!! Love it!! And how cute are all those ornaments! You will treasure those forever.

Jamie said...

I wish I could see photos. However, since I've seen the ring I can say that it is a beaut. lol.

2009 Here we come!

love ya!