brown hair a'blowin!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper. Much more thrilling!
2. Tree--Real or Artificial? Artificial. I'm allergic to the real ones. It only takes about five minutes...
3. When do you put Christmas tree up? Thanksgiving Day because my mom is off work and we don't do our family gathering until that evening so it works out well.
4. When do you take the tree down? usually the day after or close to it.
5. Like eggnog? It depends. I had an eggnog frap today from Starbucks and it was amazing!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a few posts back I posted a photo of it. :-)
7. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my fish aquarium. I was in awe!
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad. He'll never say what he wants!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Everyone else, lol.
10. Worst Christmas gift? LOL, I'm not going there.
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? We don't send them out, either way, but I love getting them in the mail!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Holiday.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, I'm a broke college student, ha!
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Homemade fudge.
16. Lights on tree? Of course. Lots of white lights!
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Oddly enough, Silver Bells. Random, I know.
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? On Christmas day, I'd want to be home, but I'd like to be able to travel sometime over my break. The Christmas I went to Aspen, CL was so much fun. An actual white (close to) Christmas was amazing.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer's? That would require too much thinking.
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? It's a star with angel carolers on it. I love it!
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? We do two Christmases on Christmas Eve (one of my grandmothers and Justin's grandparents), the big Christmas on Christmas morn with my parents, and a last Christmas with my other grandmother on Christmas evening. Confusing, eh?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Not having money to get everyone a gift.
23. Favorite ornament? I have a collection of ornaments that started with my birth year and those are my favorite! My great-grandmother also made some beautiful snowflake ornaments that I love.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Free time to spend with family and friends. I can't wait!
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

1 comments:
I didn't know you were allergic to the real trees! It's much easier with the artificial. Sometimes I consider just getting one and probably will someday.
Good luck with the end, it's so near!
Post a Comment