a bit delayed!
Amy did Friday Show and Tell once, and I thought it was cute!
I actually had something to show and tell this week but never got around to posting it yesterday.
I took my camera with me while I was walking Jackson and snapped a few photos.
I kept hearing a noise and finally found the culprit...
This little guy!
Close up of the woodpecker.
Shot of one of the last trees on our street with pretty leaves.
In other news: I took my last genetic test yesterday. It ran 40 minutes over!!! And on a Friday of all things. Now I'm gearing up for four finals. My first one is Friday the 12th, in genetics of course. Ahhhh!!!
I can't wait to have this semester under my belt, then it's only one to go!!!! I can see the light at the end of the undergraduate tunnel!
Have a great weekend!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
good picture!
aww too cute!
that little woodpecker is the cutest thing EVER! & if I've never told you story about the woodpecker in the bathroom at Mem's when I was like 6, please remind. It's a bit hilarious.
Post a Comment