I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!!!!
One more semester of college to go!
I can finally focus on Christmas, catch up with friends and family, and let the fact that I'm engaged sink in! :-)
Only 9 days till Christmas!!!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (On being done, AND being engaged!) You must be so excited about both, but I'm sure a little more about the engagement part! Yes, those pics are from our engagement photo session, which we weren't going to do, but I highly recommend! It was so fun and you get to know your photographer and feel comfortable in front of them before the big day.
Can't wait to see all your plans for your wedding come together!!
I am glad you can relax now!
Yay!! That's a great accomplishment! Enjoy your break and Christmas as a newly engaged lady :)
Post a Comment