BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not much...

going on here. Back to being a busy bee with school...

I'm thankful for all this rain. The lake sure needs it. :-) And I'm hoping for more (but no storms!).

I'm frustrated I haven't received an update on the girl's condition who fell off the bus. And that I have no way of finding out anything. I'll just keep praying she's okay.

I'm already starting to study for my genetics test next Wednesday. Ahhh!

I'm pumped for the UGA vs. GSU game on Saturday! Go dogs!!!!!

I'm missing having Justin in Athens. It still feels strange and a bit lonely.

I'm confused as to who I like on Big Brother this season. I normally have a set favorite by this time. I think this time I'm waiting until the final two and picking from who I think played best.

That's all for now. :-)

~BK

2 comments:

Kim P said...

I read this article.
http://onlineathens.com/stories/082208/cop_321591118.shtml

Didn't know if you'd read it yet. Apparently none of the injuries were life threatening.

GOOOO Dogs!

Meg said...

I love BB, I like Memphis but he needs to cool it just a bit. Keesha is a good player but she's sort of a bully. She decides who she doesn't like and somehow they end up out of the house. Dan I thought was going to make it all the way, but as usual the HOH position has given him a target..