BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Vacation Day Four

Today was another good day. The sun was out. It was super windy all day though with winds around thirteen miles per hour. Justin went to a local surf shop and bought some wax for his skim board. He successfully mastered it. :-)

We ordered a pizza and made a salad and stayed in the condo tonight. When we got back to the condo from picking up the pizza Justin said he felt like a storm was brewing. Turns out, he was right. We took a walk on the beach after supper and the winds increased. When we got back to the room and turned on the TV we saw that we were under a severe thunderstorm warning (with up to 50 mph winds!) and a tornado watch. Thankfully, they are both over and everything seems to be okay, but they are still calling for what sounds like some intense thunderstorms. I'm praying they pass as easily as the others did. I don't do well with storms.

I'm in my jammies (why is is that you feel extra cozy in pjs when it rains?), watching Law and Order with Justin. I've always loved it, but I think I've got him hooked. ;-)

~BK

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the vacation!

Hope the storms didn't get too bad.

Madison Sanders said...

I was afraid I'd missed one of your posts. But I didn't! :) I hope the storm passes as well because that's no fun on vacation.