When I woke up it was raining. I watched Big Brother online, I'd missed it last night, while I ate breakfast and then read my book. By 12, there was no more rain and the sun was peaking out. It turned out to be a really good day. I finished my book, another winner! We lounged around on the beach for most of the day. Justin tried to skim board with no real success, it seems to be quite the challenge. I took some funny photos of his attempt. We ate at another little local place. It looked like a little shack, but had the best fried shrimp and hush puppies. We stopped by a grocery store so I could purchase a few more books. That's the only place around here to get some. Hopefully they'll be as good as my other grocery store find. We're back now. Justin is studying up on skim boarding, mama and daddy are snoozing, and I'm heading that way myself!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

1 comments:
Sounds like you are having fun. About BB I hate that Michelle is head of household I can't wait until tonight to see if someone wins POV
Post a Comment