It's always hard to tell the ocean bye. Don't laugh, it's true. I love everything about the beach and I always have. The ocean represents so many of my childhood memories and good times. The smell, sand, and the waves. It was rainy when we left which made it much easier, but still, you never know when you'll be back...
The ride home was uneventful. The trip back home is always so much less fun. We did get caught in some traffic coming through Atlanta. They're erecting a new bridge. I finished my last book with over three hours left. Needless to say, it begin to drag on and I was so relived to see that Lavonia exit!
Jackson was overjoyed to see us. It always melts my heart. His love is so apparent! He's had a fresh bath and is now tired out from all of us playing with him.
Not much else to report, so I thought I'd share some photos. They're all located on my myspace page (let me know if you aren't a friend on there and I can add you - it's hard for people to add me because my paranoia listed it under a fake name!) .
Here are some of my favorites. Oh and Justin and I are trying to get more creative in our photos, some are complete failures, but we're trying. :-)
A shark kite that I loved!
Getting ready to attempt skim boarding.
Several slips and falls...
But success was sweet.
Looks like the judges thought so too. :-)
Beach games are a tradition.
I love him, plain and simple.
Natural beauty.
Again.
And again.
And again.
The docks that belong to our condo. They were across the street on the bay.
The cutest family that I watched all week (in a non stalkerish way of course, lol). A mom, dad, and twin boys.
This says Perdido if you can't tell. I'm not sure how long it took Justin to find the shells and spell it out. He surprised me, lol.
I love this more than words can say. Candids are my favorites and this one just warms my heart.
I think I look more and more like her, lol.
Sunshine and summertime.
New photo style.
That I really like!
Through the umbrella... silly silliness :-)
So obviously I have a hard time picking favorites!
It was a wonderful trip. Now I need to get back to reality. I have tons of laundry and things to do before school starts on MONDAY. Yikes!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
I love that last picture, very unique! I'm also trying to be more creative in my photos. For my bday, I'm getting a new SLR. I'm so nervous! Great pictures and looks like you guys had a great time. I love the beach and could honestly live there.
I know, I tried to add you but got the name wrong. lol. wonder why. hehe!!
it looks like you had a great time!
I love your pics! Looks like a relaxing vacation!
Post a Comment