BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Vacation Day Two

Today was a perfect day on the beach.

I woke up around 9 and was on the beach by 10. I finished Sundays at Tiffany's (James Patterson's new love story). It was so good! Chick flick for sure.

I've started a new book, Summer by the Sea by Susan Wiggs. It's really good so far. I've read over 200 pages so far. I haven't read a novel since last summer break so I'm loving it!

It was sunny, but not too hot because there was a breeze. The water was perfect. No seaweed, very few jellies, and it was warm with gentle waves! There's also hardly anyone on the beach since peak season is over. So nice!

For supper, we crossed the state line and ate in Orange Beach, Alabama at a little seafood place. It was really good. I ate shrimp again. It's the only seafood I like and I don't just like it, I love it!

Justin and I walked on the beach when it got dark. The moon was out and it was beautiful. We saw lots of sand crabs!

I was planning on posting some photos, but I'm too lazy. I want to get back to my book.

It's calling for rain tomorrow, but I hope not. Either way, it's nice to be away for a bit!

~BK

1 comments:

Amy said...

sounds like you guys are having a great time!!!