BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vacation Day Five (Better late than never)

I fell asleep last night before I got a chance to post.

Yesterday was a bummer as far as weather was concerned. It rained until about four and the winds were ferocious. We read and ate or watched TV. We were ready to get out of the condo around three and went for drive, just to see what we could see. When we saw the sun pop out we headed back and Justin went to the beach to work on his skimming skills. I watched from the balcony and read People.

We went out to eat at the place we ate at the first night because it was all you can eat shrimp night and it was so good. Afterwards, Justin and I went to take some photos and then walked on the beach. Then we went for a night swim in the pool. I love doing that.

Today the sun is shining bright and there is a small breeze. Looks wonderful!

~BK

3 comments:

Kim P said...

Sounds like a great vacation!!

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading about your days at the beach! It seems like you are having a very relaxing trip which is I'm sure just what you need!

Meg said...

cool posts! love the lazy days of the beach. Laying out and then getting ready to go out, there's nothing like it! Have fun!