Big time. I think my brain hit a wall today and said enough is enough. Granted I've practically been studying genetics all weekend, but this stuff is hard, complicated, and the tests are super tricky!
I've been in school, going on three years, non stop. I've never taken a semester off, not even a summer. What was I thinking? If I can get through this current semester and next alive, I'll have completed a four year science degree from the University of Georgia in three years. Yes, I'm nuts. Very very nutty.
I cannot wait to graduate, even though I will be rewarded with more school (graduate school). I think I deserve a big fat trip for graduation. It can serve as a "you did pretty good" and a "motivation to do better in graduate school." How about Ireland? Mom? Dad? Oh grandmothers...
So I realize I'm about to reveal to the world what a nerd I am, but here goes. I plan trips. That's right. Trips that I know I cannot afford to go on or have the time to go on at the moment. I plan them. I find flights and accommodations, and tons of things to do while I'm there. I'm currently planning a trip to Ireland. I've always wanted to go there. It's so green and pretty.
Evidence:

See, don't you want to come with?
Oh well. No Ireland anytime soon. Instead, I get all the American genetics I want! Life is grand...
~BK
2 days left on the birthday countdown!
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

1 comments:
Ireland has always been my #1 spot of want to visits. It's gorgeous, I think you deserve that trip!!
Post a Comment