BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Distraction is key

Ma had a wonderful turnout at the visitation and funeral. I'm keeping my mind on other things at the moment, or attempting to, so that I don't spend my entire days crying. I'm struggling a lot at the moment, to be honest (with you and myself).

Yesterday, Justin and I planned to do pumpkin carving with my cousins to help distract them from all the sadness. Thought I'd share some photos:


Emilee gagging at the "pumpkin guts"

Kylee

Precious sisters

One of my favorite girls!

Me and Mama

Justin and Kylee with her pumpkin (Minnie Mouse)

Silly...

Emilee and Kylee with their pumpkins

Group shot!

Me and Erin with our pumpkins

Justin and Dillon working

My Count-Mickula pumpkin lit up

Justin's pumpkin lit up

Back to another week, the weekend flew by as usual...

~BK

2 comments:

Meg said...

Aww, hang in there, I'm still thinking of you and your family. I saw the beautiful flowers in the church yesterday from her service.

Looks like you guys had a great time carving pumpkins, that was a great idea!

Unknown said...

I made the same pirate too cute!