BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update



Ma's visitation is from 6-8 on Thursday evening at Strickland's and the funeral is 11 at Mt. Olivet.

Flowers are optional (last time we had over 75 so I'm anxious to see what rolls in this time...) and donations can be made to Rainey Hospice House (my preference because members choose the church) or Mt. Olivet.

If anyone wants to do me a big favor or do something that would mean alot to me, go to http://www.stricklandfh.com/ and sign the guest book (Coven "Ma" Bailey). I regret not making a scrap book when Papa died so I want to get it right this time and I think it would be neat to use people's comments from the guest book. Be sure to mention me :-) I'll love you forever.

I have two exams, one today and one tomorrow and I am having an extremely hard time studying and focusing, so please pray for me in the next few days. I just want to get home to my family.

~BK

1 comments:

Meg said...

Prayers for you and your family. I know it's difficult. Hang in there!