With Halloween approaching, my roommate and I had a discussion about our favorite candy a few weeks ago. I've been craving two things we discussed since then, and I can't find them anywhere.
One is crybaby bubble gum. I love anything sour. Do you know what I'm talking about? They look like this: 
The other is Smarties Lollies. They've always been a favorite. They look like this:
Have any clue where I can get either one of them? I've looked online and found them, but shipping is 9 bucks or so and that's just ridiculous!
I realize that it is quite sad that I am blogging about candy, but I have a sweet tooth. And when I get a craving, it's all downhill from there.
:-)
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

1 comments:
that makes my mouth water :}
I know how cravings can be!
We started Genetics this week and I really, really feel for you and all those tests. Wow, a whole class on it, I seriously could not survive it. Praise to you girl!
Post a Comment