BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome to....

October.



It's one of my favorite months (but then again I'm a bit partial... my birthday is next Tuesday!).

I finally finished my part of my applications, although I can't say I'm quite done. I still have to keep calling to make sure all my mail-in stuff makes it (letters of recommendation, transcripts, ect).

Not much else to report. Things are consistently busy- with school there is ALWAYS something to do.

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and weekend. I have a genetics test to study for, but other than that I plan to get some R&R. I also want to watch the Auburn vs. Vanderbilt football game- it ought to be a good one. Glad the bulldogs get a week to rest and regain composure.

~BK

1 comments:

Meg said...

Beautiful pic and happy early birthday!