
The Kreative Blogger Award requires that you list 6 things that make you happy and pass it on to 6 other bloggers.
Thanks to both Megan AND Jamie, who tagged me, and to Amy who thought of me :-)
1. Treating myself to Marble Slab when I've had a crappy day.
2. Driving to Hartwell with my favorite songs playing on my itouch, singing at the top of my lungs.
3. Chasing my dog Jackson around the yard until we're both out of breath.
4. Being tickled by Justin until I have to beg for mercy.
5. Traveling to somewhere new.
6. Sitting with my mama in her rocker (yes I still do).
Two nominations, twice the happiness right ;-)
7. That euphoric feeling I get when I know that my hard work paid off.
8. Hearing stories from "the good ole days" - my Papa and Ma were the best at telling these so memories will have to suffice for the most part- but my grandmothers and Justin's occasionally tell me some and I love them.
9. Seeing an e-card in my inbox.
10. Taking a nap on a rainy afternoon or going to sleep while it's raining out.
11. Being around children, especially my wonderful cousins. Their innocence is refreshing, and they always make me smile.
12. Finally, the feeling of having to do NOTHING. It's such a rare treat.
I have no one left to tag sadly, but I enjoyed reading everyone's list! Thanks for including me!
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment