lazy weekend for once. It was so lovely.
I read Nicholas Spark's new book.
It was so good. Soooooo good. There's nothing like a good book. I started it Saturday morning and finished it Sunday night, I just couldn't put it down.
I also helped Justin finish re-potting our green house plants from my grandfather and great-grandmother's funerals.
Of course, we watched the GA game. GO DOGS!
I literally spent most of my weekend in my jammies. It was so nice.
This week is a short week. We don't have class on Friday due to Fall Break. All I have is a paper due which I knocked out earlier tonight. So I hope I get a few more restful days in!!!
Oh and how about this cold weather?!? Me no likey!
Have a good week!
~BK
Don't Look Down!
6 years ago

3 comments:
I can't wait to read that one! The dogs did good this weekend!
That book is next on my list. I am glad to hear it is good!
You have been boo-ed check me out to find out what to do!
Post a Comment